ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jerome Gagner" <phpmon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No operations allowed after connection closed.
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:52:06 GMT
hmm, seems there's two emails on this. Here is what I said in the other
email thread

"To ammend my previous email, the the reason you need ?autoReconnect=true
with MySQL is because the server explicitly closes the connection after a
period of inactivity, which causes a problem with pooling, as DBCP will keep
a few connections open depending on your configuration. The working after a
refresh can be explained by DBCP throwing away the connection, and creating
a new one."