ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS in Action errata
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:01:23 GMT
Thanks for the feedback Ted.

Although we're working on finding out how to submit errata, we do know how
to submit reviews on Amazon.... ;-)

We only have one review which has fair comments, but an unusually harsh star
rating based on those comments (similar comments about other books being
"too simple" still usually fetch 3 - 4 stars, not 2).  ;-)

Anyway...please be sure to post your honest feedback on amazon (but don't
post errata there, Amazon didn't edit the book).  ;-)

Thanks much.

Clinton