ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question ...
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 02:13:33 GMT
It isn't tested yet.

I do know that Sun added an insane number of new methods to ResultSet and
other JDBC APIs.  I can't remember if we have any delegating proxies for
resultSet that implement the old interface...I think we changed them all to
dynamic proxies.  But if there are any left over, we'll have to deal with
them individually before it will likely work on JDK 1.6.

Clinton