ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Volkmann <m...@ociweb.com>
Subject Re: Abator generated SqlMap.xml files
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:06:55 GMT
On Mar 20, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Chris Lamey wrote:

> I use Postgres with Abator and don't have the db name in the
> $TABLE_SqlMap.xml file names.  Here's what one of my table elements
> looks like:

> domainObjectName="Suggestion">
>         <property name="useActualColumnNames" value="false"/>

I used the wrong term in my email. The generated files include the
schema name, not the database name. I see in your table elements that
you set the schema to "". I can't do that since my databases are in a
named schema. For now I've solved the problem by doing the following
in my Ant build file after abator runs. &schema; is an XML entity
reference whose value is the name of my schema.

     <move todir="gen/sqlmaps">
       <fileset dir="gen/sqlmaps">
         <include name="*_SqlMap.xml"/>
       </fileset>
       <mapper type="glob" from="&schema;_*" to="*"/>
     </move>

> The schema is then specified on the JDBC URL
> (connectionURL="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/suggestions"), like Jeff
> said.

Postgres has a notion of a "search path" that is a list of schemas
that are searched to find databases.
I think I need to add my schema to the search path, but I don't know
how to do that.
Any ideas?