ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From andrew.kitc...@kattare.com
Subject Re: Locale issues?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:28:56 GMT
Hi,

If the JavaBean spec specifies that only one setter method can be
defined per attribute, therefore no overloading, then yes I am breaking
it. Well I was - I am not now as I have altered the code but I have just
slapped myself on the wrist for the initial error ;-)

The JVMs are different too.

Thanks,
Andrew