ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: converting complex object to xml data file
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:32:45 GMT
In your first mail about this you listed Parent and Child objects as
example objects that you're mapping in iBATIS.  If you use xstream,
which just writes Java to XML, you don't need to write another set of
objects, you can use the same ones you use in iBATIS.  The example
Meindert used just aliased your Parent and Child objects to short names
rather than fully qualified.

xstream is very simple and fast, there's no need to write more code for
it.