ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From andrew.kitc...@kattare.com
Subject Re: Locale problems?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:28:42 GMT
Hi Greame,

Thanks for your efforts again.

> > --- Check the result mapping for the 'lastLogin' property.
> > --- Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
> Error
> > setting properties of 'BaseObject [107, null, null, null]'.  Cause:
> > java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "1975-01-15"
>
> According to this 'lastLogin' is of type 'datetime' but is
> receiving a 'date' formatted result which  means it's receiving
> the wrong column value when deployed on the remote server.

I think the two errors are unconnected. The unparseable 'date' shown is
from the dob column not the lastLogin column. I think that is a red
herring. I have no idea why 'lastLogin' is causing an issue as well.

> I can't see why this would help since User.userResult has column
> mapping but change
>
> >  <statement id="getUserByEmailAddress" resultMap="userResult"
> > parameterClass="string">
> >    select * from User where emailAddress = #value#
> >  </statement>

> select id, title, firstName, lastName, gender, dob, telephoneNumber,
> emailAddress, password, newsletter, preferredCurrency, activationKey,
> activated, lastLogin  from User where emailAddress = #value#

You are right - no effect when the change made I'm afraid :-(

Back to the drawing board again I think. I appreciate your help here -
thanks again!

Andrew