ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From andrew.kitc...@kattare.com
Subject Re: Locale problems?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:27:48 GMT
The column is a DATE. I tried changing this to a DATETIME but the same
error occurred. Interestingly - I have other tables with a DATETIME
that work fine.

The only difference to take into account though is that all the datetime
columns are system generated where as the date field that is throwing
read errors has orginated from a form field. This field is correctly
inserted into the database but then has the parse error on the read.

If I had errors on my local machine I would point the finger at the code
but as it works fine and only fails on my service provider's server I am
thinking it has to be something else?

Andrew