ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: Abator generated SqlMap.xml files
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:47:23 GMT
I use Postgres with Abator and don't have the db name in the
$TABLE_SqlMap.xml file names.  Here's what one of my table elements
looks like:

domainObjectName="Suggestion">
        <property name="useActualColumnNames" value="false"/>

The schema is then specified on the JDBC URL
(connectionURL="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/suggestions"), like Jeff
said.

Cheers,
Chris