ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From andrew.kitc...@kattare.com
Subject Re: Locale problems?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:46:57 GMT
Larry,

Thanks for the response. I'll have a look at the example you have
suggested. I am using a date jdbc type for the date field as I only
need dates in the form yyyy-MM-dd rather than the extended datetime
format.

Here are some more interesting things to think about:

1) I can successfully persist into the same table using other methods in
the SqlMap. Therefore the date field is successfully populated.
2) To reiterate - the code works fine in my local environment and when
connecting to the remote database.

This seems to point to the error being in the code rather than the
database. The query being run to cause the error is a very simple
select * from statement, matching on one varchar field. It uses a
resultMap, which directly maps onto a class. I can remove the resultMap
and map directly using resultClass but the same error occurs. This seems
to suggest it isn't the resultMap.

Any clues? I'm lost for ideas right now.

Thanks,
Andrew