ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From andrew.kitc...@kattare.com
Subject Locale problems?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:55:34 GMT

All,

I have an application that uses SqlMaps. I have it working fine on my
local machine. I also have it working fine when I use a remote database
hosted by my service provider. I have trouble when the exact same
application code is then used on the server hosted by my service
provider. This throws an error when trying to read an object from the
database. It fails to parse the date. All dates are in the format
yyyy-MM-dd. My local machine is in the UK and the service provider's
server in the USA. I am wondering if there is some kind of locale issue
here that iBatis needs to take into account? Does anyone have any advice
they can give me as it is really frustratiing as I know the code works
on my local machine........

Best regards,
Andrew