ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: ibatis to return xml instead of arraylist (of hashmap).
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:25:43 GMT
xstream is pretty flexible, take a look at the Converter examples to see
how you can tweak the output.  If what you want is vastly different than
your object model, you can either create a adapter object model that
takes data from iBATIS or use some kind of xml transform.

We use stx, which is a small project, but the app is really fast and
light on memory, for streaming xml transforms.  When you've got gigs of
xml, any kind of in-memory tree transform (xslt) won't do.

Cheers,
topher