ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Volkmann <m...@ociweb.com>
Subject AbatorConfig.xml and entities
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:27:08 GMT
I found the post at the bottom on dev@ibatis.apache.org. Has the
problem with Abator using entities defined in a DOCTYPE been fixed?
I'm guessing it hasn't because I can't get it to work. Here's what I
want to do.

<!DOCTYPE abatorConfiguration
   PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Abator for iBATIS
Configuration 1.0//EN"
   "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/abator-config_1_0.dtd" [
   <!ENTITY % entities SYSTEM "entities.dtd">
   %entities;
]>

<abatorConfiguration>
</abatorConfiguration>

The file entities.dtd defines XML entities that I use in XML to avoid
repeating values such as the database connection URL across many XML
configuration files in my application. Abator responds with "This is
not an Abator Configuration File".