ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JDBC type = ARRAY / Java type = ?] iBATIS for Java 2.3.0 General Availability
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:10:27 GMT
We are currently discussing the idea of moving to Maven for our build
process (see the dev list archives).  Once we decide about that, it will be
easier to decide if/when we will get the Jars to ibiblio.

For now, I doubt that 2.3.0 will make it to ibiblio.  But the next release
of iBATIS might.

Jeff Butler