ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with groupBy / resultMap in release 2.3 (and 2.2) - worked in 2.1.7
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:51:02 GMT
I wonder if this is related to this known issue:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-357

If not, it would be good to write a simple test case to prove the failure
and submit it on a JIRA ticket (you can use the attachment to the above
issue as an example of how to submit a test case).

Jeff Butler