ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can abator do this: delete By Foriegn Key?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:08:12 GMT
Currently, Abator does not analyse table relationships, so there's no way to
automatically generate this type of statement now (a cascading delete).
Most real databases will allow you to configure cascading deletes in the
database itself.  Personally, I think that's a better way to go if you
really want to do it.

Jeff Butler