ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAR that contains com.ibatis.dao.client package
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:34:51 GMT
The DAO classes have been deprecated and removed from the latest iBATIS
distribution.  We recommend using the Spring framework for DAO support
(Abator can generate DAOs for Spring).

If you really want to use the iBATIS DAO framework, there is a seperate
download for it on the Java dowloads page.

Jeff Butler