ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-cased column names
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:00:50 GMT
If you just need to change it for one column, then you can do it with a
<columnOverride> element to set the property name.

If you want to do it for every column in the table, then tell abator to use
the actual column name as the property like this:

  <property name="useActualColumnNames" value="true"/>

Jeff Butler