ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - quick but where is the returned id?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:36:15 GMT
If you are running Abator as an Eclipse plugin, then Abator can do a Java
and XML merge.  This means that you can add anything you want to the
generated classes and XML files - Abator will merge the changes back in if
you run Abator again.

If you are running Abator outside of Eclipse, then Abator can only do an XML
merge.  So anything you add to XML files will be merged in after running
Abator again.  But you would need to do the Java merge manually.

Jeff Butler