ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - quick but where is the returned id?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:32:29 GMT
If you're using sequences or identity columns in your database, then use
the <generatedKey> element in your Abator configuration - and then the
insert will return the new key.

The example class is used for the selectByExample and deleteByExample
methods.  There is a page in the Abator documentation regarding the use of
this class (called "Example Class Usage Notes").

Abator documentation is here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/abator/

I'm glad you like Abator.

Jeff Butler