ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tushar Kherde" <kherde.tus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fetchSize
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:11:53 GMT
I tried it with oracle 8i and driver jdbc14.jar but not working :(
I just added the fetchSize="5" attribute in select element. Is there
anything else i need to do please correct if i am wrong.
I am using iBATIS2.0 ( Note: i was using iBATIS1.0 and upgraded just by
changing jars )
If possible I need generic solution for this because my system is dealing
with different databases.
Thanks in advance.

--
With regards