ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: found a bug in Jdk14LoggingImpl.java
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:23:57 GMT
Heh, that method has been the same since june of 2005 (maybe longer,
that is just when the SVN repo was created), and the toString() method
has been the same since 1.3 (or earlier - 1.3 was as far back as I
have source for), so I'm thinking that the jdk logger is not too
heavily used.

That fix will make all 3 of the people that use the jdk logger happy.

 ;-)

Larry