ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tim.Ham...@mcnichols.com
Subject Problem with groupBy / resultMap in release 2.3 (and 2.2) - worked in 2.1.7
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 12:30:13 GMT
Greetings all,

I have a complex query whose result set is mapped to resultMaps several
levels deep by using the groupBy / resultMap feature.  This "grouping"
works in 2.1.7 but fails in 2.2 and 2.3 when it encounters a resultMap
that contains 2 result elements that are themselves mapped to resultMaps.
We had written several stored procedure queries using the wonderful new
multiple result set feature but had to roll back to 2.1.7 when regression
testing failed on the complex nested queries.  There is no exception
raised but the repeating property is not grouped for these elements.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I will post the query and result mapping if necessary but it is quite
lengthy.