ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <steven.ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: spring + ibatis + oracle
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:15:12 GMT
ASre you using batches to do this?
-----Original Message-----
From: kovy [mailto:stefaan.delanghe@ext.ec.europa.eu]
Sent: Freitag, 2. Februar 2007 10:45
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: spring + ibatis + oracle

hey everyone,

I'm having a performance problem. I need to insert around 50000 records
in
one time. These insert statement can contain CLOB values with over more
then
4000 characters.
It takes up to 2 hours to do this procedure.
Is this normal??? Or what is the best way to do this???

I can't go explaining my architecture completelly, the method which
executes
this functionality is transactional
and the SQL map method is transactional too.

thnx
Stefaan