ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "De Gaetano Giuseppe" <degaet...@PITAGORA.IT>
Subject handling null values
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:06:50 GMT
Hi all,

I am developing an application which has to work with oracle and with
mysql.

I am using two different queries because in case the value x3=null and I
am using oracle I get an exception.

In case I use mysql I don't have any exception.

I would like to know if I made some mistake or it is normal.

  <insert id="insertXXXMySQL">

     insert into XXX (x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7)

       values (#x1#, #x2#, #x3#, #x4#, #x5#, #x6#, #x7#)

 </insert>

 <insert id="insertPraticaOracle">

 into XXX (x1, x2

            <dynamic>