ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From bkbonner <brian.bon...@paraware.com>
Subject Re: [JDBC type = ARRAY / Java type = ?] Support for Primary Key using Composition instead of inheritance
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:21:58 GMT

Jeff, thanks for the information.  I'd rather not use a flat type, since many
of the keys for this old model I'm working with are composite keys.

I looked at the source and found the JavaModelGenerator and the two
implementations in the "internal" package.  I will look at the extending
abator section.

I knew there was no support for this currently, but I thought it would be
something that might be useful to add for folks (like me in this case) that
don't have control over what the DBAs are doing on the database.  In other
words, I want it to generate the mapping and model code as if they were
primary keys until the DBAs catchup with their changes.

Brian