ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From bkbonner <brian.bon...@paraware.com>
Subject Support for Primary Key using Composition instead of inheritance
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:15:25 GMT

I would like to change how abator handles the mapping of files to use
composition of the primary keys instead of inheritance.  Inheritance of the
primary key seems a little awkward to me.

Do you have any suggestions as to how what I would change to let abator
include this new behavior?

I'd also like to be able to specify the override the columns of the primary
key in the abator config file for old broken models that don't have primary
keys defined where the DBAs won't change the database to apply the primary
key.

Any suggestions here would be helpful, too.

Thanks.

Brian