ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: parameter map and like %?% query
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:17:53 GMT

Milo,
thanks for that information - I had hoped to not have to put the wildcards
in the parameter programmatically prior to calling the statement via
sqlmapclient...

I'm not familiar with getting an instance of the parametermap
programmatically - could you give me a brief pointer to where in the
documentaiton I might find that functionality? Thanks  much.