ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject parameter map and like %?% query
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:06:04 GMT

I hope this isn't a blatantly obvious question but it may well be...

I'm trying to do a LIKE query using either a parameter map or an inline
parameter map and I can't seem to get that to work with the % and %
characters, what I would like to do is something along the lines of LIKE %?%
or LIKE %#value#%  however, I can't seem to get that working. Every time I
try it using %?% I get a mysql syntax error indicating that ibatis is adding
quotes around the %'s e.g,. '%'value'%' which causes mysql to barf.

I tried quoting the %?%, e.g., "%?%" but that causes ibatis to barf saying
that it can't find a parameter...

Does anyone have advice/can point out something obvious that I'm missing or
is this just not possible?

Thanks!