ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Thibaut Fagart <thibaut.fag...@hsbc.fr>
Subject Re: [JDBC type = ARRAY / Java type = ?] howto : Degenerated case of heterogenous lists.
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:16:36 GMT

Thanks for the feedback

real model is something like

Customer {
 properAssets : Assets // assets privately owned by the customer
 joinedAssets : Assets  // assets collectively owned by the customer and
his/her husband/spouse
 // and another one which I don't know the real meaning :)
}

The fact is, both the Object Modeling and the databse structure exist, and
I'm the technical guy who's trying to see if Ibatis would be able to cope
with how our developers have been working :) As far as possible I would
prefer not putting constraints on either Object Model or Database because of
the data access technology