ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From xianwinwin <xianwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - quick but where is the returned id?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:24:27 GMT

thank you Jeff...I got it and it's working.
wonder if I can add my own statements to the auto-generated statements or I
should create them in a different file? I'm asking this because I suspect
that if I add a new statement it might be deleted if I revise the db table'
structure (as in adding another column)

thanks