ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ashish Kulkarni" <ashish.kulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue with unknown host exception
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:24:33 GMT
Hi
I tried changing it to
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

But still i get the same error, i have java 1.4.2 on this AS400, so the XML
parser must be from java.

Also i have these program running on 5 other AS400 boxes with same jar
files, but not working on this one,

i tried to ping http://ibatis.apache.org but it could not find the server.

how do i change it to use system DTD instead of the default.

Do you have an example.

Regards
Ashish