ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:09:38 GMT

Clinton, thanks for the advice, I did remove those settings, however, that
did not appear to have any noticeable effect on the problem.

I'm not really sure how I could be encountering a situation where a
transaction is not ended properly - transactional code only shows up 1 place
in my code and that is wrapped with a finally{dao.endTransaction()}....I
have noticed that the problem tends to occur more frequently when I
control-c the application and then restart it, I'm not sure how that could
be relevant though....