ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Daniel Pitts" <Daniel.Pi...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: how to create
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:27:06 GMT
It looks like his problem is that every row adds a <?xml version...>,
which is incorrect behavior.
But, It could also be that his CustomRowHandler is incorrectly
implemented.

________________________________

From: Nathan Maves [mailto:nathan.maves@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:20 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to create

Why do you want to remove that line.  It should not be causing you any
issues when parsing the xml file that is generated.

Nathan

On 2/14/07, disalle <disalle@di.univaq.it> wrote:

	Hi all,
	I have a simple table (for example PERSON) and I would like to
create an xml file containing all table rows, for example
	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	<PERSONS>

	<PERSON>

	<NAME>amleto</NAME>
	</PERSON>
	</PERSONS>
	I have used sqlMapClient.queryWithRowHandler and I have defined
a CustomRowHandler but, I have noticed that IBatis for each row add the
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>" string.
	How can I deleted this string and/or is there another way to
implement it?

	Here the xml configuration file:
	<select id="findAllPersons" resultClass="xmlCollection"
xmlResultName="PERSON">
	        SELECT * FROM PERSONS ORDER BY PERSON
	</select>

	BR