ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brad Handy" <brad.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just Another Stored Procedure Question
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:27:37 GMT
It seems to me this configuration is the problem:

<procedure id="elions.bas.procCounter" parameterClass="hashMap">
       {
        call EKA.SISTEM_KONTROL_SPAJ.GENERATE_COUNTER (
                 #hasil:varchar#,#msco_number:number#, #lca_id:varchar#,
#prefix:varchar#,
                 #suffix:varchar#, #length:number#)
       }
</procedure>

You're using the "parameterClass" attribute and trying to reference a "
parameterMap".  Change the name of the attribute in your <procedure> tag.

I'm still just a noob, but that seems like it could be a problem, if not the
problem.

Brad