ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Janet Li <lil_foo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple database connections
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:57:26 GMT
Hi,

I am currently using iBatis 2.1 and I am having trouble connecting to different dbs.  In my
DAOMap.xml, I created to connections to 2 different databases -- when I tested each of the
queries in Junit, it works fine, however when I call via the DaoManager, it keeps throwing
this error:

root cause

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    com.ze.security.service.ServiceManagerProxy.<init>(ServiceManagerProxy.java:54)
    com.ze.security.service.ServiceManagerProxy.<clinit>(ServiceManagerProxy.java:29)

This is my DAOMap.xml:
<context id="sqlmap">
        <transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
            <property name="SqlMapConfigResource" value="com/ze/security/config/sql-map-config.xml"/>
        </transactionManager>
        <dao interface="com.ze.security.dao.IApplicationDao" implementation="com.ze.security.dao.sqlmap.SqlMapApplicationDao"
/>
    </context>

    <context id="sqlmapUtl">
        <transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
            <property name="SqlMapConfigResource" value="com/ze/security/config/utl_sql-map-config.xml"/>
        </transactionManager>
            <dao interface="com.ze.security.dao.IHolidayDao" implementation="com.ze.security.dao.sqlmap.SqlMapHolidayDao"
/>
        </context>

This is where it throws the exception:
 final Reader reader = Resources
          .getResourceAsReader("com/ze/security/config/DAOMap.xml");
      daoManager = DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader);

If I remove one of the context, it works.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front