ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Is anyone using CGLIB with iBATIS?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:24:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm using version 2.1_3, as for the dependencies: download the
"nodep"-package (cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar). In my experience the project is
stable, if you have any problems you usually get help on their mailing
list within a day.

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC [mailto:Richard.Yee.ctr@osd.pentagon.mil]
Sent: woensdag 21 februari 2007 18:35
To: 'user-java@ibatis.apache.org'
Subject: Is anyone using CGLIB with iBATIS?

Hi,
Is anyone using CGLIB with iBATIS? If so, what version of CGLIB are you
using and what are the actual dependencies of CGLIB? While looking at
the
cglib.sourceforge.net site, it seems that there isn't much documentation
on
CGLIB and that the project is stagnant. It also lists about 6 jar files
that
are listed as dependencies including asm, bcel, and aspectwerkz. The
iBATIS
documentation only lists cglib 2 as an optional jar file.

Thanks,

Richard