ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: iBATIS in Action
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:27:06 GMT
All,

Ordered the book about a month ago, but got nothing :(

I received an email last Friday from the shop which (translated) states the following:

"Ibatis in Action (Begin, Clinton), code 1932394826
Despite our continuous efforts we did not receive a shipment from our supplier, nor did we
receive a shipment date.
If you would like to cancel your order, click the following link: <snip>"

Clinton and others, can't you threaten your publisher to work harder? :P

Niels

From: Nathan Maves [mailto:nathan.maves@gmail.com]
Sent: maandag 5 februari 2007 17:55
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: iBATIS in Action

Team,

I happened to be next to a Barnes and Nobel yesterday so I thought I would swing by the Java
section and see if they had the book.  They only have 2 now that I snagged my copy.  Great
to see that this community has something out there in the press.

As a reviewer of this book I can not express how invaluable this book is.  Make sure to pick
one up as soon as you can.  Every user from a novice to expert will get great use of this
book.  Part 4 iBATIS Recipes will hit home with most developers.  I am sure there is something
that you have been struggling with or soon will that they section will help you through.

I wanted to give my thanks to the authors.  Clinton, Larry and Brandon have been a great
resource for me as well as the entire community.  In a time when everything has a price they
continue to share the in depth knowledge and experiences with the world.  They set the bar
high for the rest of us and I can only hope to give back a portion of what they have already
given.

Sincerely,

Nathan Maves