ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hofri Yehuda" <Yehuda.Ho...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: OracleCallableStatement, log4j => PreparedStatementLogProxy (is this a bug?)
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:12:44 GMT
iBatis, gebruik het niet!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Vissers [mailto:Jan.Vissers@cumquat.nl]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 4:08 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: OracleCallableStatement, log4j => PreparedStatementLogProxy
(is this a bug?)

Thank you, but this is not going to help me.

Somewhere along the way the behavior of iBatis with/without logging has
been changed - and I want to now where.
I suspect that the PreparedStatementLogProxy is wrong, as it should
still allow me to get to the OracleCallableStatement.

Also, I'm not sure whether the following piece of ibatis Code in
ConnectionLogProxy.java is causing me problems.

      } else if ("prepareCall".equals(method.getName())) {
        if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
          log.debug("{conn-" + id + "} Preparing Call: " +
removeBreakingWhitespace((String) params[0]));
        }
        PreparedStatement stmt = (PreparedStatement)
method.invoke(connection, params);
        stmt = PreparedStatementLogProxy.newInstance(stmt, (String)
params[0]);
        return stmt;

Can somebody explain?
Thanks,