ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Koka Kiknadze" <226...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JDBC type = ARRAY / Java type = ?] Deadlock found when trying to get lock (MySQL 5.0 with innodb)
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:47:33 GMT
I bet noone believes it's an iBatis problem. iBatis is database agnostic,
and if there were some general locking issues with inserts/updates they'll
affect every user on this list.

I've not used MSQL for years, any chance its not using row level locking in
your configuration? Have you tryed SIMPLE datasource instead of DBCP, or
different JDBC driver? These are things I'd try if I were sure  that locks
are not because of bugs in my application, and if looking into ibatis logs
revealed nothing...

Not quite helpful, sry