ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Koka Kiknadze" <226...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring + ibatis + oracle
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:23:51 GMT
Well, it's rather unrelated to spring or ibatis, I bet with pure JDBC the
problem will still be there.

50000x4000 ~ 200Mb - 2 hours may indeed be reasonable.

Here's what I'd check in the first place:

Single transaction for all that 200Mb means allocating large rollback
segments etc, I'd try splitting it into smaller ones.

Check whether table where insert is done is already sized properly, so that
Oracle does not have to allocate more space during your inserts.

Use statement batching.

Good luck