ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jan Vissers <Jan.Viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: TypeHandlerCallback and stored procedures/functions
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:44:56 GMT
Guess so... or maybe I'm stupid.

Given the XmlTypeHandler which is in the wiki what should I set the
JDBCType to in the inline parameter map,
when clearly there is no fitting type in the JdbcRegistry. For Oracle
REF CURSORs we've got ORACLECURSOR
but do we have for Oracle's XMLTYPE ??? Tried OTHER and OBJECT...

Hope this clears things up a bit.
-J.