ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brad Balmer <bbal...@gmail.com>
Subject Abator <javaModelGenerator>
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:02:43 GMT
Using eclipse I just grabbed the latest (I'm guessing) version.

When I generate my files the trimStrings doesn't seem to be working
correctly.  Are there any dependencies that I am missing?  I didn't see
any listed on the site.

Here is a part of my xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE abatorConfiguration PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Abator for iBATIS Configuration 1.0//EN"
  "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/abator-config_1_0.dtd">

<abatorConfiguration>
    <abatorContext defaultModelType="flat" generatorSet="Java5" >

        <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="com.floydware.rosy.model"
            targetProject="Floydware">
            <property name="enableSubPackages" value="false" />
            <property name="trimStrings" value="true" />
        </javaModelGenerator>

Thanks