ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Huy Do <...@sicab.com.au>
Subject Re: abator - namespace naming
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:09:21 GMT
Hi Jeff,

It's not so much a restriction, but the code currently uses the class
name as the name space for finding the appropriate statement (eg.
MyTable.insert() which in abator is my_table_SqlMap.abatorgenerated_insert).
I guess I could always convert the class name into table names and use
that to call the relevant ibatis statement.

Thanks.

Huy