ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Todorovich, Milo" <Milo_Todorov...@pamperedchef.com>
Subject RE: parameter map and like %?% query
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:21:56 GMT
Map<String, Object> parameterMap = new HashMap<String, Object>();

It's just a java.util.Map

-----Original Message-----
From: cmose [mailto:cjmose@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:18 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: parameter map and like %?% query

Milo,
thanks for that information - I had hoped to not have to put the
wildcards in the parameter programmatically prior to calling the
statement via sqlmapclient...

I'm not familiar with getting an instance of the parametermap
programmatically - could you give me a brief pointer to where in the
documentaiton I might find that functionality? Thanks  much.