ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TypeHandlerCallback and stored procedures/functions
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:41:13 GMT
I noticed that you were the one that wrote the XMLTypeHandlerCallback.
Sorry, I wasn't getting what you wanted. My bad. Now that i see what you are
saying I did a little searching and came up with this display on how Oracle
handles it with straight JDBC. It appears that they specify it as OPAQUE.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/tech/java/codesnippet/jsp/xmltype/index.html

Hope that helps,
Brandon