ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TypeHandlerCallback and stored procedures/functions
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:29:17 GMT
Help get this straight in my noggin :)

True/False - You have a procedure that you are calling
True/False - You have an OUT/INOUT Parameter that is returning as an
ORACLECURSOR
True/False - You want to convert this returned ORACLECURSOR to xml

If i'm all false here then please explain to me what you want to accomplish
and leave out any ibatis terms. For example, "I have a procedure that
returns a resulset/cursor. I want to convert it to xml. How do i do that?"

Brandon