ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TypeHandlerCallback and stored procedures/functions
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:25:27 GMT
I guess i don't understand what you are asking. A TypeHandler handles *a*
type from/to the database. It seems to me like you are misunderstanding the
purpose of a type handler. I would recommend you to the iBATIS SQLMap Guide
( http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/java/pdf/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2_en.pdf ). Either
that or you need to give me a more precise understanding of what you are
wanting to accomplish.

Regards,
Brandon