ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: number of Initial connections
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:00:42 GMT
Tom,

I tend to use the DBCP from apache over the SIMPLE one that we have included
in IBATIS.  It does add one more jar to the pile but oh well :)

Here is a page that defines all of the parameters and what they do.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/configuration.html

Here is the main DBCP page http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/

I believe that both the developers manual and the IBATIS book cover how to
configure your transaction manager to use DBCP.

Nathan