ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject iBATIS in Action
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:55:27 GMT
Team,

I happened to be next to a Barnes and Nobel yesterday so I thought I would
swing by the Java section and see if they had the book.  They only have 2
now that I snagged my copy.  Great to see that this community has something
out there in the press.

As a reviewer of this book I can not express how invaluable this book is.
Make sure to pick one up as soon as you can.  Every user from a novice to
expert will get great use of this book.  Part 4 iBATIS Recipes will hit home
with most developers.  I am sure there is something that you have been
struggling with or soon will that they section will help you through.

I wanted to give my thanks to the authors.  Clinton, Larry and Brandon have
been a great resource for me as well as the entire community.  In a time
when everything has a price they continue to share the in depth knowledge
and experiences with the world.  They set the bar high for the rest of us
and I can only hope to give back a portion of what they have already given.

Sincerely,

Nathan Maves